How to disable the auto generation of StockFeature.txt and etc?

Jun 1, 2016 at 4:13 AM
We are using patek package. Whenever we do paket install or paket update, the example files (StockFeature.txt) are always generated. How do I disable it?
Coordinator
Jun 2, 2016 at 9:29 AM
I added the example files to help people using Nuget get started. To disable it a new package is required which just contains the TickSpec.dll
Jun 2, 2016 at 11:54 AM
@michaelsync It may be worth asking on thePaket gitter whether there is a feature/workaround/feature in the works wrt excluding source files from the list of files being included (e.g. I think Paket adds the files as <None "file.txt"><paket>true</paket></none>. If you take the Paket bit out, Paket will leave the element alone and consider it covered. Then all you need to do is get VS to ignore it (there is an Element for that - Visible IIRC?)). Or perhaps there is a switch on a paket dependency to omit source files.
Nov 18, 2016 at 8:33 AM
@michaelSync See also https://github.com/bartelink/tickspec/tree/master/Examples/ByFramework/xUnit/FSharp.xUnit2 - it's possible to use TickSpec via xUnit with minimal install footprint

If you do go down the Paket route, there's a content: once switch to disable the behavior that's annoying you.